Frontend Learning Notes - Starting PointMar 16, 2016 · Comments
Recently, I have migrated to Hugo Site generator as you can see. I was pretty disappointed with most of the theme. Even those great themes seem to have flaws, or require customization. And then I thought, if none of the theme is perfect for me, why not craft one by my own. Since I always been fascinated by the frontend development, I take it as a oppertunaty to bring my frontend skill sets to another level.
So I created the stupid hugo-polygon-theme. I have got to say, the name is pretty arbitrary. Even worse, I don’t have a clue even after I started. I start to realised that I need to have more input before I make an output. Hence, I started my long-term(supposed to be) voyage. Here are the resources that absolutely worth more attention.
Some of the resources are written in Chinese. Sorry for the inconvenience, coz those materials are slightly easier for me to understand.
- H5 boilerplate (Html5 boilerplate)
- H5 boilerplate Docs (Html5 boilerplate)
- H5 boilerplate my custom build (a minimized version) (Html5 boilerplate)
- Semantic UI (LESS)
- Excited about postcss – DAVID CLARK (PostCSS)
- Breaking up with Sass: it’s not you, it’s me – Ben Frain (PostCSS)
- CSS Preprocessing Drama (PostCSS)
- Speech of “About-postcss” – AI (PostCSS)
- PostCSS – Sass Killer or Preprocessing Pretender? (PostCSS)
- Learn CSS Layout(I18N-provided) (CSS fundamentals)
- CSS 编码规范 (CSS fundamentals)
- PostCSS的相关知识 (PostCSS)
- What Is AMD, CommonJS, and UMD? (Loading)
- TypeScript –维基百科 (TypeScript)
- Typescript 初体验 (TypeScript)
- TypeScript Handbook（中文版） (TypeScript)
- [译]神马是AMD, CommonJS, UMD? (Translation of “What Is AMD, CommonJS, and UMD?”)